Saturday 18 August 2012

contrary to popular belief

right first time, new to me,
I'm bogging because really I want the experience of well bogging and for something to do in my down time
i am sixteen and looking for a place to rant and a place to offer advice to people well if they want a teen perspective which I'm guessing is stupid, none the less i am here

so anyway, contrary to popular belief I'm not the egotistical, lasagne eating cat, no, I am the average British sixteen year old, although I do have the ginger hair and the love of a lasagne...

hm, what to say really. hi as its a first entry i wont be talking about anything in particular, just introducing my self to who ever reads this and if you are reading this, one how in the world did you find me! and two thanks.

well any questions, for me leave comments below or message me or I will answer them, and i will be off to find something actually interesting to talk about, bye     

No comments:

Post a Comment