Monday 20 August 2012

Relationships

Yes I know A teenager talking about relationships, how cliché but it's something I personally want to talk about.

I was in a relationship, but he broke up with me about a month ago, and that was anything but pretty, it was so easy for him too move on I don't quite understand but when I think about it, it really does spark anger into me I though I meant something, so being me I do the one thing a girl like me dose in this situation, I get ice cream rent love actually and have a break down, the one thing I hate about being my age is the emotions and they way they radically change I just really want to grow up emotionally, it would help, a lot.

I still pretty much like him, I'm sure that will pass, hopefully. Really I have so much to say to him but the things I would say are from two ends of the spectrum, ranging from shouting abuse and to trying mange as kind and caring as possible. its not to great of a feeling too be honest, But things like this die hard, so have too be moving on with my life

I'm sure there's a lot worse that happens to others than this so really I can't moan but none of this is easy, for anyone I still cry over him granted I feel stupid for it after but the point of this really is that it's better too tell some one about it than to keep it locked away, trust me it hurts a lot more so
Well, I'm going on holiday now I would like to hear you're stories to really see how each relationships is different and to help you guys so no one would have to go through something as painful on your own.
Song of the day:
Green day: good riddance (time of your life)
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment