Monday 27 August 2012

Rainy days& music taste

Inside listening to good charlotte predictable, it's raining out side and so I am stuck inside :/

Still got music :3, I didn't really like any music before I listened to paramore they really are the first band I really liked, but soon I got bored And got in to heavy rock and more specifically avenged sevenfold, I remember when the rev died, he was a great man I wish I had went to a live show when he was still around,
r.i.p jimmy the rev Sullivan
And I know today has no relevance to him but oh well, still love that band and I need to get the new album, sounding of the seventh trumpet!
But still of you like other music I'm not gonna complain people are different and don't have to like what I like :)
But still..
A7X Forever \m/
So obviously the song for day will be
Avenged sevenfold: fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment