Sunday 16 September 2012

bit of a downer

today, probably not my best, its bad to look back at you holiday and think about the people you used to be so close with and to know that when the ex-boyfriend left that they left with them, those people were really close to me, so I thought I though they were going be there when I needed them, but they were not, so i had to go through one of the worse times I have had in my life so far, on my own its bit of a bad place. ashes to ashes, dust to dust life moves on, so this is all I want to say if any of you reading this have problems like this talk to me, because I do not want anyone to be like I was back then, I just wont.


this is the picture that I think about every time I think about my ex ... makes me giggle
song of the day: pendulum: other side

No comments:

Post a Comment