Monday 3 September 2012

my first day

phew ... today was weird and different :) good different. i think the people in my class have already grouped off.made mates with this girl called Hannah. I thought it went pretty well. BUT the rest of the people ... hmm.. i don't think they like me too much... well two years of that then... yay...

but im glad that first day is over, it was so awkward and it just got worse for me, i missed the bus in the morning, forgot pens and notepads so I was just unprepared made an idiot of myself because I freeze when put on the spot which and when I did get out of there I dropped my notes I was meant to use for my homework so now, I just have to flog it and hope it works I have never felt so stupid. ultimate face palm. >.<  

but glad to be home, got my tea, doctor who on the telly and i don't have to go in tomorrow. thank god! but i have a feeling things might get worse :S but I hope for the best obviously. by the way I am a whovian. I am a massive doctor who fan

and the song of the day is
murry gold : i am the doctor
(yeah im in a very doctor whoie mood)

No comments:

Post a Comment