Wednesday 5 September 2012

its a funny story really ...

So it was a week or two until prom and I needed a haircut and my friend who had no training in hairdressing needed some money, so I though what is the worst that could happen, so I was at her house and she was cutting my hair everything was going nicely .. until her boyfriend showed up and she left me there and that's when her mum walked in the room and said " oh, she didn't do a good at that" now I was laughing because well that was her daughter she was talking about, but I then soon realised ....ooooh that my hair she talking about but before I could say anything her mum picked up the scissors and started to cut my hair and when she was finished and I got home to look in the mirror .... damn that was the worst. I cannot begin to explain how bad it looked. it was like my hair was cut diagonally from both sides if you understand what I mean, and I had to go to a real hairdressers and have a "rescue haircut" which resulted in me having a bob ... I still hate it .. I loved my long hair :''( and i went to prom like that :L that's the story  

No comments:

Post a Comment