Monday 17 September 2012

rant.

Okay, if you don't like ranting, please leave now.
Scene kids. always posting 'oh why do my parents hate me so much'. Ill tell you why because they spend a lot of money raising a kid to be normal not nyan cats poop. and yeah they might shout at you. but all parents do to their kids, so they know right from wrong and stuff, it's not because they actually hate you or anything so don't feel so special sweetheart, everyone gets it, please grow up, and take those ridiculous  multi-colours extensions out of your hair and wipe off the neon cum you call make-up off your face, for the love of god!
and stop with all the lyric posting and depressive poetry, oh roses are red violets are blue the world hates me and I hate you sort of thing, I don't want to hear it and I think sure as hell I can speak on behalf of some others that they don't want to hear it either. one other thing, saying rawr is not cute. stop.

I have lost all faith in humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment